Capgemini operates in more than thirty countries and is in the first place a company of people. We have 110 000 employees working in North and South America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Capgemini provides demonstrable added value to transforming- and performance processes of customers in many industries. This is done with a complete and innovative range of consulting-, technology-, financial- and outsourcing services, enabling the establishment of their customers. Moreover: Capgemini works in a unique way - the Collaborative Business Experience ™ - together with its clients to achieve superior results.
For Technology Solutions, one of our divisions, we are looking for a
- You explain and negotiate an IT vision and IT strategy to managers, project architects, business stakeholders, and continuously re-evaluate the strategy based on new influences, new technologies and new market trends.
- You define and explain strategic IT roadmaps, transforming different aspects of the company from an As-Is situation towards an ideal To-Be situation through different transformation architectures.
- You help in defining the business case of major and important projects and assists at the make-/buy-/outsource-decision.
- You are responsible for translating business requirements into systems qualities, hence into repeatable design strategies and patterns that enable those qualities (e.g. adaptability, scalability, availability, non-repudiation, reusability, etc.).
- You will compile or design architectural models of current and proposed systems across the enterprise. The models are of two types, Enterprise Models that depict the entire enterprise and its inter-relationships, and reference models that depict recommended & approved technologies & designs, which can serve as a template for future projects.
- You are responsible for creating a software architecture document or alike, that clearly explains all architecture layers of a project (Business, Application, Data, Technology, Infrastructure, Security and Governance) and makes a choice between different alternative solutions. The solution must work end to end and include integration, design, proof of concept
- He will manage (define, delegate, design, execute, report) a proof of concept (POC) that will proof that the solution predicted in the SAD is the correct one, or if not act upon this.
- You are responsible for all technology related aspects (work breakdown structure, governance, technology choice, design,…) of the project and provides structure, standards and guidance for the detailed design of a solution.
You have an applied science related master degree (Master computer science, Civil Engineer, Economic engineer, Industrial Engineer, Mathematics,…).
You are a team leader with strong communication skills, you work in a methodical and structured way, you pay attention to details. You are customer oriented and qualitative result driven, you demonstrate pro-activity and are able to cope with stress. You are assertive, accurate and reliable.
It’s also very important to be able to express yourself in Dutch as well as French. English is the official language within Capgemini, so the knowledge of these language is essential.
The Enterprise Architect
- Has minimum 10 years of experience in IT environment and 5 years in architecture.
- Scope of the enterprise architect = enterprise, link of Business with IT, governance,
- He should be able to understand and model all aspects of a company, be it business, information or technology related. Based on the principles and guidelines, he should be able to define a to-be architecture, and potentially several transition architectures and directives that come with it.
- He has experience with complex environments, can translate business requirements into technical realizations and vice versa.
- Can assess a projects technical feasibility (solution, estimation, approach,...), as well as implementation risks
- Can find synergies and ways to improve the overall health of the application portfolio and can steer portfolio management.
- Can work closely with customers and software solution architects to make engagements successful
- Knowledge of databases, middleware, messaging, security principles, SOA and cloud services
- Has good soft skills to communicate with people on different levels, and knows how to convince them
- Is able to organize and facilitate multi-disciplinary workshops
- Has strong analytical skills and likes challenges
- Knows modeling languages/techniques like Archimate and BPMN, knows about TOGAF methodology, can apply tools like Sparx Enterprise Architect
The offer of Capgemini
You want to work in complex projects for major clients in different industries. You also want to work at a consulting firm where it is about content, passion, teamwork and encouraging personal input and development.
At Capgemini, sharing knowledge is one of the main goals. We organize regularly events where you get to know the latest techniques and where you share important developments with colleagues. Also international online Capgemini communities are widely used, where people discuss methods, trends, projects and everything else you find interesting. Capgemini also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself and get additional licenses recognized in your field. We really invest in your future.
We also offer an excellent benefits package.
Your application can be addressed directly through the button below.