The support analyst/engineer will handle, in dialog with the relevant development and infrastructure teams, the implementation and operation of core IT application environments, specifically in the area of mission critical systems that ensure the availability and integrity of the Bank's Financial Markets business applications.
Assume E2E responsibility for the execution of key IT processes related to the implementation and operation of infrastructure components.This will include installation of applications, releases and patch management as well as upgrades in line with IT policies and Industry "best practices".
Handle performance tuning, monitoring and first line problem diagnosis to assist application support teams.
Act as single point of contact within the division for business application related requests.
Acquire and maintain a high level of technical expertise in all important business application areas.
Play an active part in application architecture initiatives.
- Knowledge of at least one of the applications within the Financial Markets (Sophis, Decalog, Calypso, Murex, ..).
- Project-oriented working
- Excellent IT technological expertise, application server principles and best practices as applied in IT infrastructure and related services.
- Hands-on experience supporting applications, middleware and batch products in UNIX and Windows production environments.
- Understanding of the Bank's activities and operational processes.
- Familiarity with ITIL
- Knowledge of the following
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler
- Business Object
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good oral and writing communication skills.
- Take responsibility and initiative.
- Able to tackle problems independently.
- Able to work in a dynamic and changing environment with high SLA and small change window.
- Result-oriented with attention to quality.
- A team player.
- The expert in your domain.
Why join BTR Services?
As a dynamic and fast growing company, we are seeking motivated new colleagues for a broad range of opportunities.
BTR Services’ business is delivering services so people are our most important asset
And that is why we really care about people! Why we care about you!